The Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference in Saratoga Springs is just one month away !
I’m looking forward to meet many industry experts and discuss Factory Physics topics in person. Here are some of my personal Agenda highlights:
- Keynote: Salvatore Coffa from STMicroelectronics – Silicon Carbide
- Keynote: Thomas Sonderman from SkyWater Technologies – US Chips Act
- Panel Discussion: Unintended Consequences of Government Subsidies on Moore’s Law and the Future of Semiconductors
and of course plenty of interesting technical presentations – these are some of my favorites:
- How to Teach Semiconductor Manufacturing and Why it is so Difficult
- Impact of Effective Technical Training in a Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility
- Automation in R&D: complying with contradictory constraints of seemingly incompatible world
- Granularity of Processing Times Modeling in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Deploying an Integrated Framework of Fab-wide and Toolset Schedulers To Improve Performance in a Real Large-scale Fab
Hope to see you in person in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY !